We're upgrading our council tax eBilling service and as a result you're not currently able to use Do It Online to view previous years' council tax bills.
You can use our online form to request a copy bill, and one will be posted to you.
Whilst the system is being upgraded annual council tax bills will be issued by post, not by email. Once our system is upgraded we'll send you an email inviting you to register for our new eBilling service.
New registrations for eBilling are now closed until the new system is available. We’re sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.
Benefits of eBilling
There are many benefits to accessing your council tax bill online, including:
- faster access to bills, so you can see your bill as soon as it's available
- you will always know where your bill is
- access to your bills outside normal opening hours, 7 days a week
- it helps reduce printing and postage costs
- you can download and print your bill if needed
- each person named on the bill can receive their own copy
- it uses a secure email system
- it's free of charge
Council Tax appointments
To get council tax advice in person at West Offices, you need to make an appointment.