ntent insurance for council tenants covers household contents including furniture, TV, clothing, carpets and electrical goods. These are covered against damage or loss whilst they are in your home.
'Simple' content insurance cover summary
A brief summary of what the policy covers:
- accidental damage (optional extra) - accidental breakage of mirrors, fixed glass in furniture, TVs
- freezer contents - unlimited
- keys and replacement locks - £500
- damage to your own fixtures and fittings - up to 20% of the sum insured for decoration and own fittings
- liability to third parties - £2,500,000 maximum per claim for damages to other people and their property
- personal accident - £5,000 death benefit as a result of an accident in the home
Our 'Simple' contents insurance scheme application pack gives full details of all conditions and exclusions of the policy.