Coronavirus advice in York
Restrictions may have gone, but COVID-19 hasn't... Let's continue to protect each other so we can all enjoy the city safely. Please, wash your hands regularly, wear a face covering, if you can, in busy and indoor places, and give other people space.
You should also:
- get tested twice a week and report the results through the NHS app
- get the COVID-19 vaccine
- stay at home if you feel unwell, and book a test
Get support in York
- support for schools and students
- support for businesses, including business grants
- grants, benefits and other financial support
- look after your mental, physical and emotional health
- get involved and get the latest local information through our Ask The Leaders 'Facebook live' sessions
Coronavirus testing in York
Getting tested and self-isolating if you or you or someone you have been in close contact with have symptoms of coronavirus is vital in stopping the spread of the virus.
If you develop symptoms of coronavirus, you must arrange a test through the NHS, alternatively, coronavirus testing for people who are symptom-free is available, alongside home testing kits for students and families.
Access to our services
For your safety and to help prevent the spread of coronavirus, we’re offering our services in a COVID-secure way. Our website advises of current arrangements; you can access most services online, by telephone or email. You can: