On Monday 22 February, the Government announced their ‘roadmap’ out of COVID-19 restrictions. As we continue to update our services through each stage of the easing restrictions, you should:
- see details of the full Government announcement are available on GOV.UK
- remember that COVID-19 remains part of our lives and carry on with hands, face, space to keep yourself and others safe
Get support in York
- support for schools and students, including advice about going back to school
- support for businesses, including business grants
- support for residents including self-isolation support payments and benefits and other financial support
- look after your mental, physical and emotional health
- get involved and get the latest local information through our Ask The Leaders Facebook live sessions
Coronavirus testing in York
Getting tested and self-isolating if you or you or someone you have been in close contact with have symptoms of coronavirus is vital in stopping the spread of the virus.
If you develop symptoms of coronavirus, you must arrange a test through the NHS, alternatively, coronavirus testing for people who are symptom-free is available, alongside home testing kits for students and families.
Access to our services
For your safety and to help prevent the spread of COVID-19, we’re offering alternative access to our services; our website advises of any different arrangements in place at this time, and most services remain available online, by telephone or email. You can: