If you change your name or contact details you need to inform us.

You can use MyAccount to tell us when you change:

  • your name
  • your email address
  • your contact telephone number

You can also get help with MyAccount.

If you are having council tax bills for a property that you own sent to an alternate contact address and you need to update that contact address, please get in touch with the Council Tax Team to amend your details.

The best way to request a change to a nominated contact address would be to send an email to council.tax@york.gov.uk.

Also see

Comment on this page