Our business recovery toolkit downloads include resources to support your business, to reopen safely, as lockdown restrictions are lifted.
Our toolkit includes:
- guidance on practical measures for licensed premises, to help keep staff and customers safe
- guidance on practical measures for other customer-facing premises, to help keep staff and customers safe
- posters, stickers, and other resources to support the changes you have to make
The resources have a 'people-first' approach; they supporting a friendly and welcoming customer experience, and complement signage across York.
Register for a business recovery pack
We have 1000 business recovery packs (which contain some resources from the wider toolkit) available to the first 1000 businesses that register (terms and conditions apply).
Recovery packs will be available for collection from our goods office at West Offices by registered businesses. We'll email you instructions for collection on submission of your registration.
Businesses will get:
- 'Maintain social distance' floor sticker
- 'Please queue here' floor sticker
- customisable 'Let’s be considerate' poster (to include your own special arrangements, for example "2 people in shop at a time")
- 'Let’s be safe' social distancing poster
- 'Let’s be safe' campaign poster
Remember: packs don't contain all of the material we're making available - you can get more; download resources from our business recovery toolkit.
Business recovery pack terms and conditions
When registering for a business recovery pack be aware that:
- resources are only available to businesses and organisations with customer-facing premises in York
- resources will be allocated on a first come first served basis
- we will prioritise collection of resources for businesses that are already open