We're holding regular live #AskTheLeaders coronavirus question and answer sessions via our Facebook page.
Details of upcoming Ask The Leaders live streams and their planned focuses will be published here when available.
Taking part in Ask The Leaders
Residents can interact with #AskTheLeaders sessions by either submitting questions in advance by email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or commenting on the live Facebook video. Questions may be answered by theme rather than individually, so that the conversation covers as many topics as possible. You do not need a Facebook account to watch the live video. However, you'll need a Facebook account to comment, if you've not submitted questions in advance by email.
Recent question and answer sessions
We recently held a live-stream which provided the opportunity to ask some of our leaders any questions you had.
Watch the Ask The Leaders Facebook Live session, Ask the Leaders Q&A session - 18 August 2021:
See recordings of previous Ask The Leader sessions:
- My City Centre Live Debate and Q&A 3 August 2021
- Roadmap to recovery, vaccines and public health 14 July 2021
- Post 16 options 23 June 2021
- Step 3 of the roadmap to recovery and SEND Inclusion Review 13 May 2021
- Public health and social care, vaccination update, case data, what to expect over the coming months 16 March 2021
- Budget announcement, support and funding, training and support for staff, emotional wellbeing, skills 11 March 2021
- Education and the return to school 4 March 2021