We're holding regular live #AskTheLeaders coronavirus question and answer sessions via our Facebook page.
Taking part in Ask The Leaders
Residents can interact with #AskTheLeaders sessions by either submitting questions in advance by email: email@example.com, or commenting on the live Facebook video. Questions may be answered by theme rather than individually, so that the conversation covers as many topics as possible. You do not need a Facebook account to watch the live video. However, you'll need a Facebook account to comment, if you've not submitted questions in advance by email.
Recent question and answer sessions
We recently held a live-stream which provided the opportunity to ask some of our leaders any questions you had about recent changes to public health guidance.
Watch the #AsktheLeaders Facebook Live Q&A session, 6 January 2022
See recordings of previous #AskTheLeaders sessions:
- Ask the Leaders Q&A session Financial Wellbeing 3 November 2021
- Ask the Leaders Q&A 18 August 2021
- My City Centre Live Debate and Q&A 3 August 2021
- Roadmap to recovery, vaccines and public health 14 July 2021
- Post 16 options 23 June 2021
- Step 3 of the roadmap to recovery and SEND Inclusion Review 13 May 2021
- Public health and social care, vaccination update, case data, what to expect over the coming months 16 March 2021
- Budget announcement, support and funding, training and support for staff, emotional wellbeing, skills 11 March 2021
- Education and the return to school 4 March 2021