We're holding regular live #AskTheLeaders coronavirus question and answer sessions via our Facebook page.
Upcoming livestreams and their planned focuses include:
- 21 January 2021: Post-16 education options
- 10 February 2021: Apprenticeships
- 17 February 2021: emotional health and wellbeing
Taking part in Ask The Leaders
Residents can interact with #AskTheLeaders sessions by either submitting questions in advance by email: email@example.com, or commenting on the live Facebook video. Questions may be answered by theme rather than individually, so that the conversation covers as many topics as possible. You do not need a Facebook account to watch the live video. However, you'll need a Facebook account to comment, if you've not submitted questions in advance by email.
Recent question and answer sessions
We recently held a live-stream which provided the opportunity to ask some of our leaders any questions you had; watch here:
See recordings of previous Ask The Leader sessions:
- Ask The Leaders, council budget and public health questions, 6 January 2021
- Ask The Leaders, public health and Christmas guidance, 16 December 2020
- Ask The Leaders, tier 2 restrictions and emotional health, 30 November 2020
- Ask The Leaders, business and emotional health, 27 November 2020
- Ask The Leaders, coronavirus response business week special, 13 November 2020
- Ask The Leaders, coronavirus questions and answers, 3 November 2020