We're holding regular live #AskTheLeaders coronavirus question and answer sessions via our Facebook page.
Details of upcoming Ask The Leaders live streams and their planned focuses are as follows:
- Wednesday 12 May, 5.30pm to 6.30pm: Step 3 of the roadmap to recovery - vaccines update, household mixing, events
- Wednesday 2 June, 5.30pm to 6.30pm: Waste review, public health, climate change
- Thursday 17 June, 5.30pm to 6.30pm: End of restrictions - travel guidance, businesses reopening, public health
Taking part in Ask The Leaders
Residents can interact with #AskTheLeaders sessions by either submitting questions in advance by email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or commenting on the live Facebook video. Questions may be answered by theme rather than individually, so that the conversation covers as many topics as possible. You do not need a Facebook account to watch the live video. However, you'll need a Facebook account to comment, if you've not submitted questions in advance by email.
Recent question and answer sessions
We recently held a live-stream which provided the opportunity to ask some of our leaders any questions you had.
Watch the Ask The Leaders Facebook Live session, Public health and social care, vaccination update, case data, what to expect over the coming months, from 16 March 2021:
See recordings of previous Ask The Leader sessions:
- Budget announcement, support and funding, training and support for staff, emotional wellbeing, skills 11 March 2021
- education and the return to school 4 March 2021
- emotional health and wellbeing, vaccinations and public health 17 February 2021
- Apprenticeship Week 10 February 2021
- post-16 options 18 January 2021