City of York Council
Rate this page


Licences and permits issued by the council

LicensingEntertainment and alcohol licences

Licences relating to entertainment, selling alcohol, gambling, lottery, door supervision, sports grounds, and child performance

Car boot salesSelling goods

Car boot sales, non-medical poisons, second hand goods and street trading

TaxiTaxi licences

We issue private hire and hackney carriage driver and vehicle licences

ComplaintHow to complain about licensed premises

Objecting to a licence application, reviewing an existing licence, noise pollution

Get this feed City of York Council Licensing feed