City of York Council
Rate this page
Council tax

Council Tax

HousingCouncil Tax banding enquiries

Check your banding (external site)

Challenge your banding (external site)

Properties which are derelict or undergoing major repairs

Or call the  Valuation Office Agency on 03000 501 501.

MovingMoving home and other changes

Moving within York

Moving into York

Moving away from York

General changes

Council taxIf you are having difficulty paying your bill

Council tax arrears

Information on Council tax

Categories in Council tax

Get this feed City of York Council Council tax feed