Advice that we can give includes:
a wide range of information and advice about housing and support services for older people in York
- help and advice on housing options
- detailed advice to help you find housing in York
- details of the Government mortgage rescue scheme and the HomeSave Plus mortgage rescue scheme
- advice to help you when you move house
- mediation to help you resolve concerns with your neighbour in a calm and friendly environment
- working with landlords, agents and tenants to encourage responsible renting to over 17000 households in York who rent their homes from a private landlord or letting agent.
- the Supporting People scheme which helps vunerable people to live more independently by providing housing related support
You can also conctact the Adults Commissioning & Contracts Team
They help vulnerable people to live more independently by providing housing related support.
The housing related support directory is currently under construction, in the interim please visit MyLifeMyChoice website or contact the Access Officer on 01904 554095 or email@example.com if you require further information.