City of York Council
Rate this page
Council tax

Council Tax


Council Tax banding enquiries

Check your banding or challenge your banding.

Find out how council tax relates to derelict properties or those undergoing major repairs.

Alternatively, call the Valuation Office Agency on tel: 03000 501 501 for help.

Council tax

If you are having difficulty paying your bill

Council tax arrears

Information on Council tax

Categories in Council tax

Get this feed City of York Council Council tax feed

" //Track outbounds